At Collins & Associates, we understand that an asset owner has three main concerns:
- Create a return on investment for the owner.
- Maintain and improve the value of the asset.
- Provide a quality environment for the tenant.
Each one of these goals must be a part of the master plan and each goal must be considered every day in every operation or procedure. Below is a list of the functions that we perform that enable us to successfully balance all of these concerns.
- Develop a master management plan
- Generate annual operating budgets
- Deliver detailed owner financial reports
- Foresee and plan for capital improvements and repairs
- Prepare specifications and obtain competitive bids for contract services
- Insure accurate dues billing and collections, including escalations and special assessments
- Monitor service and maintenance programs for cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Provide dependable maintenance personnel for daily operations
- Coordinate and oversee capital improvements
- Develop a relationship of trust with developers, builders, owners, residents and vendors
With our approach as a team of professionals with goals that benefit the owner and its assets, we feel the history of our success sets Collins & Associates apart as a unique management force in the Oklahoma market and beyond.